How to Stop Children Bullying Each Other
Hire Dr. Ben to get the personal coaching you need to set boundaries effectively and to stop children bullying each other.
Sometimes, in both nuclear and step-families, one child will seriously and relentlessly bully another child. Sometimes the bullying is overt and other times it’s covert, sneaky and manipulative.
Learn how to:
- Recognize when this type of bullying is happening.
- Set boundaries and high standards of behavior in your home.
- Stop this bullying even if your partner wants to ignore or minimize it.
- Keep guilt from blinding you to what really needs to be done.
Don’t let bullying children split your marriage and lead you to victimize one child in hopes that another will eventually straighten out.
See Dr. Ben on, "Signs Your Kid is Being Bullied."
- Develop the strength, courage, will and determination to do your best resolutely, diligently and effectively, and to set boundaries effectively.
- Develop a plan and master the skills necessary to create a bully-free home life.